If you are an Author and/or Illustrator participating at the Orange County Children’s Book Festival and would like to be considered for a stage presentation, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include all the information requested below:
- Your book cover in JPEG format
- A short summary of your book
- A brief bio
- A photograph of yourself in JPEG format
- Your website address
- Experience presenting in front of an audience
- The stage where your book is best suited (Storyteller, Illustrator, STEAM, Animal, Early Reader/Middle Grades).
All requests must be submitted no later than July 1, 2020. Once available stage spaces are filled – the presentation request process will close.
If selected, you will be asked to promote, via your social media channels, your stage presentation and the Orange County Children’s Book Festival.
Disclaimer: Requests do not guarantee you will be selected to present your book on a stage. The number of time slots are limited. The selection committee will review all requests on a monthly basis. Presentation confirmations will be emailed after August 1st and no later than August 30th.
We look forward to hearing from you!