Watching an artist create their famous characters spell bounds young and old alike. You will want to meet and learn how Characters from Disney, Sesame Street and Simpson are drawn up close! Scroll down to view the list of illustrators.
2018 Illustrators (Confirmed as of July 15, 2018)
- Azy Afsar ∴ The Dreamer
- Priscilla Burris ∴ Hello School!
- A. J. Cosmo ∴ The Monster That Ate My Socks, et al
- Rachael M. Cuellar ∴ Why Is He Doing That?
- Shelley Daniels Lekven ∴ Lily Pond
- Ryan Ehrenberg ∴ Boys Don’t Fly
- Rachel Genet ∴ Duke and Shaggy
- Steve Gray ∴ Wild Zoo Train
- Meadow Griffin ∴ Legends of Erin: Dawn of Boyhoods Fire
- Gris Grimly ∴ Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Joshua Hauke ∴ Tales of The Brothers Three graphic novel series
- Suzanne Hughes ∴ Adventures in Feelings
- Parker Jacobs ∴ She Loves Me
- Carolyn Le ∴ Which Animal Is Fastest?
- John Lee ∴ The Adventures of Joy Sun Bear – The Blue Amber of Sumatra
- Lori R. Lopez ∴ The Strange Tale of Oddzilla, and more
- Bethanie Deeney Murguia ∴ Do You Believe in Unicorns?
- Jennifer Gray Olson ∴ Ninja Bunny; Me & Mr Fluffernutter
- Chris Robertson ∴ Harry and the Hot Lava, etc
- Susi Schaefer ∴ Zoo Zen
- Frans Vischer ∴ Fuddles books